Wednesday 15 July 2009

What a pretty boy


Firstly, I've got to give a massive shout-out to Stu Fenwick for my new blog logo. Stu, you're a legend! Here are the versions of the logo Stu made.


And this is the second slightly different one.


I love having talented friends! If anyone else wants to draw/paint a logo for me, feel free. I'll change my logo monthly or something like that, so they all get shown.

I'm off to the cinema tonight to watch Harry Potter: The Half-Blood Prince, and expecting it to be fantastic. I haven't reread the book on purpose because I think it's more enjoyable that way. I'm sure people will disagree, but I think that I'll just notice all the bits left out if I watch it after reading the book.

I bought a couple of albums yesterday, Drop by Mistabishi and Killswitch Engage's new album, which is self-titled (although they already have a self-titled album, which will make things confusing). So expect some reviews in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment