Monday 13 July 2009

"I love his face!"


I had a very interesting day yesterday. My mate's girlfriend was down to visit him from London and I found out that she thinks I'm hilarious, which I have no problem with, just another person to add to my army of fans. But I wasn't so impressed when finding out that the reason for her amusement in my presence is that she "loves my face!" Is that an insult shrouded in a compliment I detect? Oh well. I just think it's funny cos my girlfriend hates it when people laugh at me, she tells them off for 'encouraging' me.

Last night some of my friends came over and we spent 2 or 3 hours making music on my macbook. The song we made was horrifically funny, but I think you probably had to be there to enjoy it fully. I've realised though that I spent £130 on Logic Express software (which is really cool), thinking I would use it for my short-lived band, Helvetica Outbreak, and now all I use it for is to make comedy songs. So if anyone wants to record some songs or make some music, please feel free to make use of my expensive and hardly used music software!

No comments:

Post a Comment