Saturday 11 July 2009

The home delivery van beckons

I've got that sinking feeling when you know you're starting work in an hour. But on the plus side I'm going out for a curry tonight. Woop! Long live the Spice of Bengal, Calne's premiere Indian resturant and possibly the best resturant in the whole town... out of the four or five we have. Ah, life is hard living in the ghetto of the Shire.

Watched Bruno last night, might do a review for it, if I can be bothered. It wasn't amazing and I have no desire to ever watch it again. Not much else to say other than that. But it will be fun to do my first bad review, as all the others so far seem to be very positive.

I will leave you with a thought to ponder; when Obi Wan Kenobi said "if you strike me down I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine" to Darth Vader in Star wars: A New Hope, did he actually mean "I will be become more blue and see-through than you can possibly imagine?" Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment