Tuesday 26 January 2010

Stop shooting me, please!


I've started playing Quake Live recently, which has been a mixed experience. While the game itself is awesome for a free-downloadable-online-multiplayer-FPS (what a mouthful!), I have come to the conclusion that I am definitely not awesome at playing it. Having played Doom, Quake and Quake II on the PC, I'm not completely unfamiliar with using keyboard controls, but I'm having some trouble adjusting, especially when trying to use a mouse pad instead of an actual mouse to aim. But only a bad sportsman blames his tools. I guess it will just take some practice. One day I'll reach the heights of second-to-last place!

One of my uni mates who graduated in the summer is being productive with the abundant free-time that unemployment provides and has written and published some game reviews on TheGamersHub. Have a look, see what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment