Tuesday 23 February 2010

"Have some of that!"


Only got time for a quick update at the mo, lots and lots of university work to do. Plus it's my church's youth weekend away coming up, so I won't be able to work then. Also I'm playing guitar over the weekend, so lots of practice to do to.

The last couple of weeks can be summed up in one phrase; I'm hooked on the online multiplayer on Uncharted 2! Got the PS3 up and running back down in Portsmouth and discovered the fun of competitive deathmatch. I say the fun, there's also a load of frustration, anger and shame as well! It's a really great game to play against other people. The single-player mechanics have been transfered into the multiplayer aspect of the game really well. But it's much harder than playing against the computer. I'm getting better however, I'm on level 28 or 29 I think. I still have the odd off-game though, where no matter what I do, I get owned repeatedly.

I will not be owned by the game however. So I'm being really strict with myself and not playing the PS3 during the day. No time wasting can be endured! Uni is going well though, got some good marks back recently and my screenplay and writing project are both ticking over. Just gotta keep the momentum up!

No comments:

Post a Comment