Wednesday 6 April 2011

Happy 100 Posts!

I'm quite impressed that I've managed to keep this blogging thing up for so long! I'm a little bit prone to having crazes and then very quickly dropping whatever happens to be my current fad and replacing it with a new one. However, 'The Musings of Samuelj' has been a really useful and enjoyable outlet for my writing, and something I hope to continue for as long as I am able.

I started writing my blog on the 29th of May, 2009, meaning it's taken me just under two years to get to one hundred posts. There were a few dry periods when I didn't post much, but I've been quite regular with my posting since October, 2010, and have been rewarded with rising hits per month. Thank you all for reading!

I've created a page collating my reviews, stories, articles and lists, so it's easy to find something to read from my first one hundred posts. Click here to have a look, or go to the 'pages' bar at the top-right.

No comments:

Post a Comment